It is our policy to pledge to meet internationally recognized standard of personal data privacy protection and in particular to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) of the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
This policy applies to all registered and unregistered users of Happy Star Travel and may from time to time be updated, revised, reposted and changed where Happy Star Travel deems necessary.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal information will be treated.
Happy Star Travel collects information about user that is personally identifiable like name, address, email address, phone number and demographic information including country, age, sex, occupation, employment history and education that is not otherwise publicly available.
Occasionally, Happy Star Travel may also collect additional personal data from user in connection with contests, surveys, or special offers, for such purposes as would enable us or our affiliates to provide website or other electronic services, which we believe, are suitable for or of interest to you.
The purposes for which your personal data are used or are to be used included:
1. to provide us with a better understanding on the demographics of the registered users;
2. to enable us to provide other services to better tailor your needs;
3. or direct marketing of our products and services and/or those of our business partners (restricted to those informed by or sent through us only), including recruitment, job seeking, training, courses, education, seminars, human resources, enterprise, banking, investment, finance, business consultancy, beauty, personal care, fashion & accessories, fitness, cosmetics, food & beverage, catering, travel, telecommunications, electrical products, electrical appliances, book and publication, newspaper and magazine, stationery, leather and related services, wedding, photography and videography, network, software, audio and visual, property, social media, entertainment and leisure, furniture & household products, toys and games, transportation, logistics, motor, online shopping, household services, membership, medical, health & healthcare, premise & property, estate agents, non-profit organization, pets, media, government, insurance, shopping malls, department stores, child product & services, sports and survey.
The personal data of user will only be transmitted and disclosed to our business partners ( for the purpose specified in the preceding paragraph or any directly related purpose) which have made specific requests for such data only if and when user has given his/her consent.
Happy Star Travel will not disclose personal data of user unless we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to :
1. Happy Star Travel or its affiliates will NOT, without the registered user’s prior written consent, pass on details of the registered user to any third party.
2. protect and defend our rights and property;
3. protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Happy Star Travel; or
4. protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
5. Happy Star Travel also links to a wide variety of other sites. We are not responsible for their contents or their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
6. comply with the law or applicable regulations;
Your personal data will be kept until such times as you make a written request to terminate your registered user of Happy Star Travel.
If you do not wish t to receive any aforesaid promotional materials from us and /or our business partners (restricted to those informed by or sent through us only), please indicate your objection by writing or emailing to us at the address specified below.
Address : Room 11B, No. 8 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org