Discover the places you’ve never been before You’ll never forget the experience we are ready to present you! Legoland is the first LEGOLAND park in Asia and International park in Malaysia. It provides 76 acres of adventure and more than 40 entertainments with family fun. The park is divided up into 7 themed areas which designed ensure everyone can explore and enjoy at the LEGO experiment centers, roller coasters, water attractions and shows.
LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO® experiment centres to rollercoasters,the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family. MINILAND is the centerpiece of LEGOLAND with a scale of 1:20. It’s famous Asian towns and landscapes created by over 25 million LEGO bricks. LEGOLAND® Malaysia is a must-go attraction which suitable for people in all age.
Remarks : * LEGOLAND® Malaysia close on every Wednesday except school holiday and Malaysia public holiday, please refer to below official website for detail information http://www.legoland.com.my/Plan/Opening-hours/ * Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park close on Tuesday except school holiday and Malaysia public holiday, please refer to below official website for detail information http://www.playtime.com.my/Opening-hours/
Singapore + Legoland Malaysia 3 Days 2 Nights
# Special offer : special price for Singapore City Pass
Departure: 01Jan- 31Mar17
* Roundtrip economy class air ticket between Hong Kong and Singapore on Cathay Pacific Airways
* 1 night stay at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru with daily breakfast or 1 night stay at Novotel singapore Clarke Quay Hotel with daily breakfast
* 1 night stay at Legoland hotel with daily breakfast
* LEGOLAND® Combo one Day Pass
* HK$100,000 Travel Insurance
* Hong Kong Airport Security Charge & 0.15% TIC levy
* Min 2 adult traveling together on same outbound & inbound flights